top of page

Visa & eTA Information

eTA Regulations


Effective November 14, 2016, the Government of Canada has introduced a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), that applies to visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting Canada by air.


Effective November 10, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals must have an eTA before they can board a flight to Canada. 


To complete your application for an eTA, you will need your passport, a credit card and an email address. An eTA costs $7 CAD and is valid for up to five years.


Among those exempted from this new requirement are U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.  Entry requirements for travellers arriving by land or sea have not changed.


To see if the citizens of your country need an eTA or to apply for one, visit the Government of Canada’s website.

Need a Letter of Invitation for your VISA?

We are happy to provide Letters of Invitation to registered attendees. For further information and to request a visa, please read more on visa requests.


Please complete the Visa Request Form and/or provide the following information at the time of request:

◦   Your Full Name (as it appears on your passport) and the Name          you used for the Meeting (if different)

◦   Your University or organization affiliation

◦   The country you were born in

◦   Date of birth

◦   If available, please include title of your presentation

◦   If available, please include MindFlow Performance Video                    Documentary information

Email your request to but be advised that visa letters may take 10-14 days to process, so please plan accordingly.


  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
bottom of page